- UK Government has slashed VAT on solar panels to 0%1
- Homeowners could save hundreds on the cost of solar panels
- Brits are rushing to take advantage of this saving before 2027 deadline
Many Brits don’t realise that they could be saving money on their energy bills with solar panels.
Even in the UK’s sometimes gloomy weather, savvy homeowners are able to make these savings because photovoltaic solar panels are simply dependent on daylight – not on hours of sunshine.
The cost of solar panels has tumbled more than 30% in the past few years.2 This has significantly reduced the upfront cost of solar for people across the UK.
Calculate how much you can save
Select your house size to see how much you could save on your energy bills each year when you go solar.
Solar: The Future Of Cheap Energy
According to the British Government’s own projections3, solar power is expected to become the 2nd cheapest form of electricity in the UK within the next few years.
A recent report from the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy compares the costs of future energy projects, and found that solar could beat conventional gas systems by large margins.
Massive Benefits Of Going Solar in 2023
- 0% VAT – Homeowners can save hundreds on the cost of solar panels in 2023 thanks to the recent reduction in VAT.
- Lower up-front costs – New technology and more competition have dramatically reduced the cost of solar panels, making the an affordable option for millions of Brits.
- Slash your electric bills – Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the panels you can start reaping the rewards. The savings can be up to hundreds of pounds per year!4
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Solar energy is one of the most environmentally friendly options out there.
How can I start saving with solar panels?
- Click your location on the map below
- Answer a few simple questions
- Receive your free quote!