What's the buzz?
- The cost of solar panels has dropped by a staggering 30% since 2014, making it more affordable than ever.1
- By installing solar panels, you can slash your energy bills by hundreds of pounds per year. 2
- Don’t miss out on these incredible savings – join the growing number of Brits taking advantage of solar power.
Uncover the hidden savings in your energy bills with solar panels and join the green revolution sweeping the UK.
Even in the UK’s often overcast weather, smart homeowners are unlocking solar savings. Photovoltaic solar panels rely on daylight, not sunshine hours, making them a reliable choice.
The plummeting cost of solar panels has made them 30% more affordable in recent years.1 This means that people all across the UK can access solar energy at a fraction of the former cost.
Solar: The Future Of Cheap Energy
According to the British Government’s own projections3, solar power is expected to become the 2nd cheapest form of electricity in the UK within the next few years.
A recent report from the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy compares the costs of future energy projects, and found that solar could beat conventional gas systems by large margins.
Top Benefits Of Going Solar in 2023
- Lower up-front costs – New technology and more competition have dramatically reduced the cost of solar panels, making the an affordable option for millions of Brits.
- Slash your electric bills – Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the panels you can start reaping the rewards. The savings can be up to hundreds of pounds per year!2
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Solar energy is one of the most environmentally friendly options out there.
How Can I Start Saving With Solar?
- Click your location on the map below to get your FREE quote
- Answer a few simple questions and compare quotes to find the best deal!