Discover what's driving the change?
- The upfront cost of solar panels has fallen by more than 30% since 2014.1
- Solar panels can slash your energy bills by hundreds of pounds each year.2
- Brits are seizing these savings – and you can too.
Many Brits are unaware of the potential energy bill savings they can enjoy through solar panels.
Even in the UK’s often cloudy weather, astute homeowners can harness these savings. Photovoltaic solar panels rely on daylight, not excessive sunshine hours.
The cost of solar panels has taken a significant tumble, surpassing a 30% reduction.1 As a result, solar energy has become more affordable for people all across the UK.
Solar: The Future Of Cheap Energy
According to the British Government’s own projections3, solar power is expected to become the 2nd cheapest form of electricity in the UK within the next few years.
A recent report from the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy compares the costs of future energy projects, and found that solar could beat conventional gas systems by large margins.
Top Benefits Of Going Solar in 2023
- Lower up-front costs – New technology and more competition have dramatically reduced the cost of solar panels, making the an affordable option for millions of Brits.
- Slash your electric bills – Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the panels you can start reaping the rewards. The savings can be up to hundreds of pounds per year!2
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Solar energy is one of the most environmentally friendly options out there.
How Can I Start Saving With Solar?
- Click your location on the map below to get your FREE quote
- Answer a few simple questions and compare quotes to find the best deal!