Did you know?
- Heat pumps can cool and warm your home using renewable energy from the ground and air
- Air and ground source heat pumps typically last for 20 years
- UK homeowners can claim up to £7,500 off the cost of a heat pump thanks to the Boiler Upgrade Scheme
Heat pumps are the future of home heating — but many homeowners are still falling for common heat pumps myths.
Most Brits believe that heat pumps aren’t as efficient as gas boilers, are too expensive, and can be very disruptive to install.
Heat pumps take energy from the environment around you – usually the air or the ground – and use it to heat or cool your home using entirely renewable energy. They’re typically 3X more efficient than gas boilers and can be installed in less than a day in some cases.
Brits are rushing to claim up to £7,500 towards the cost of installing a heat pump through the Government’s Boiler Upgrade Scheme.
Heat Pumps: The Future Of Cheap Energy
In August 2022 UK homes installed a record number of heat pumps, and this shows no signs of slowing down.
This increase reflects the country’s commitment to greener, more sustainable energy sources and shown in the Boiler Upgrade Scheme grant currently available.
As energy costs continue to grow, more and more UK homeowners are turning to renewable energy sources for their homes.
Top 3 Reasons to Install a Heat Pump in 2023
- Increase your independence from the grid – avoid price fluctuations and market volatility
- Generous grants available – you can save up to £7,500 with the Boiler Upgrade Scheme when buying a heat pump
- Reduce your carbon footprint by 44% – energy from heat pumps is one of the most environmentally friendly options out there
How Can I Start Saving With Heat Pumps?
- Click your location on the map below to get your FREE quote
- Answer a few simple questions and compare quotes to find the best deal!