Heat pumps are the new modern way to heat your home. They are especially appealing to homeowners as they have the ability to cool your home too.
There are a variety of different source heat pumps. The most common being air to water source, which is currently being used to replace gas boilers in homes.
Air to water source heat pumps work by using the air outside your home to heat the water inside using compression technology.
The fact that heat pumps use energy from the environment around you, means less fuel is needed, resulting in a cheaper heating and cooling system. They are 4 times more efficient than gas boilers and don’t have to be replaced as often, meaning great savings in maintenance costs over your lifetime!
- Gas boilers are set to be banned in newly built houses from 2025, meaning people across the UK need another way of heating their homes.
- You can currently save up to £5,000 on installation costs with the Boiler Upgrade Scheme starting in April 2022¹
- Heat pumps can both heat and cool your home providing year-round thermal comfort
Many Brits don’t realise that they could be saving money on their heating and hot water bills.
Heat pumps use existing heat from the environment to warm up your home and domestic water.
They’re 4x more efficient, and much more eco-friendly, than traditional boilers.
But the benefits don’t end in winter: heat pumps can also cool down your home during the hotter season, providing year-round comfort!
And by installing a heat pump, you can become more independent from the grid and rising energy prices — all while reducing your carbon footprint by 44%.²
Want to start saving with heat pumps? Click on your region below to get a free quote!
Heat Pumps: The Future Of Cheap Energy
In August 2022 UK homes installed a record number of heat pumps, and this shows no signs of slowing down.
This increase reflects the country’s commitment to greener, more sustainable energy sources and shown in the Boiler Upgrade Scheme grant currently available.
As energy costs continue to grow, more and more UK homeowners are turning to renewable energy sources for their homes.
Top 3 Reasons to Install a Heat Pump in 2022
- Increase your independence from the grid – avoid price fluctuations and market volatility
- Generous grants available – you can save up to £5,000 with the Boiler Upgrade Scheme when buying a heat pump
- Reduce your carbon footprint by 44% – energy from heat pumps is one of the most environmentally friendly options out there
How Can I Start Saving With Heat Pumps?
- Click your location on the map below to get your FREE quote
- Answer a few simple questions and compare quotes to find the best deal!