- The government is offering massive grants of up to €2,100 towards the cost of solar panels1
- Homeowners can save thousands on the cost of solar panels
- People are rushing to take advantage of the grants in 2024
Many people don’t realise that they could be saving money on their energy bills with solar panels.
Even in Ireland’s sometimes gloomy weather, savvy homeowners are able to make these savings because photovoltaic solar panels are dependent on daylight and can produce electricity even when it’s cloudy.
Calculate how much you can save
Select your house size to see how much you could save on your energy bills each year when you go solar.
Solar: The Future Of Cheap Energy
Solar is one of the fastest growing forms of renewable energy across Ireland and has been heavily incentivised as the government looks to reach 8 GW output by 2030.
With homeowners more eco-savvy than ever, the government has released it’s largest ever budget for solar panel grants in 2024.
Massive benefits of going solar in 2024
- €2,100 grant – Homeowners can save thousands thanks to generous government grants of up to €2,100.
- 0% VAT – Homeowners can save hundreds on the cost of solar panels in 2024 thanks to the recent reduction in VAT.3
- Lower up-front costs – New technology and more competition have dramatically reduced the cost of solar panels, making the an affordable option for millions of Brits.
- Slash your electric bills – Sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the panels you can start reaping the rewards. The savings can be up to hundreds of pounds per year!4
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Solar energy is one of the most environmentally friendly options out there.
How can I start saving with solar panels?
- Click your location on the map below
- Answer a few simple questions
- Receive your free quote!