Always wanted to switch to Solar but didn’t want to invest thousands of dollars upfront?
Switching to Solar isn’t an easy decision. Figuring out which technology suits your needs and where to find an affordable offer from a trusted supplier can take a lot of time and effort.
Luckily, homeowners across New Zealand can now get solar panels installed on their roof without having to invest a large sum upfront.
This means you can consume green energy and save up to 30% on your power bills for $0 investment upfront!
How does it work?
- Free installation: Get solar panels and smart battery installed with no upfront costs.
- Monthly payment: Pay a monthly fee for the energy you consume. This fee is fixed for 20 years, protecting you from rising energy prices.
- We take care of the rest: Take advantage of your new clean energy and save on your power bills. In the meantime, we take care of all maintenance at no additional cost.
What are the benefits?
With no costs upfront, switching to solar energy has never been easier.
Here are the Top Benefits of $0 Investment Solar Panels:
- $0 UPFRONT – No initial costs to get your solar panels and battery installed.
- Low, fixed monthly fee – Your monthly energy fee will never increase, so you are protected you from rising energy prices.
- Guaranteed savings – You are guaranteed to save on your power bills from year one!
- Efficiency monitoring – Maximise your solar energy use through a convenient web-based monitoring platform.
- Reliable Energy – Cutting edge battery technology helps you manage and store your energy for a reliable energy supply.
- EV Integration – Charge your electric vehicle at the lowest possible costs.
How Can I Switch To Solar Without Investment?
Eco Experts is an online tool that helps you find a solar panel specialist near you. One of our trusted partners will contact you and provide you with a free quote. Just relax and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Click your location on the map below to get your FREE quote
- Answer a few simple questions and receive a free, no-obligation quote.